Making the right decision when it comes to investing can be scary! Let us help you make the wise choice.
Working with Financial Professionals
Good communication with your investment professional is important.
Ask these questions…
- Describe exactly what types of investment products and services you offer? Are there any products you are not licensed to sell?
- What experience do you have dealing with clients who in a similar financial situation as me? How often do you contact them to discuss their investments?
- How often will you review my account or make recommendations to me?
- Tell me what your qualifications are offering those services?
- What companies have you worked for in the past?
- Where is your office located? Can I visit you at that location?
- What securities licenses do you hold with the State of New Hampshire?
- How are you compensated? How is your firm compensated?
- What potential conflicts of interest do you have when recommending investment products to me?
- How long have you done this type of work.
- Can you provide me with any customer references?
- Do you have any customer complaints? If how many and how were they resolved?
First Time Investors
Things to remember before making an investment, and how to get started!
Check on a Financial Professional
Learn more about the background of a Licensed Investment Adviser Firm, Investment Advisor Representative, or Broker-Dealer Representative.